“Value is more expensive than price”

70/30%

We do not charge a flat recurring fee for our services but instead we chose to adopt a profit share partnership model with our clients. We profit only if you, our client, profits. After monthly revenue (minus platform fees) is tabulated, we charge a 30% of the revenue and remit the remainder 70% to you.

For example:

Total rental revenue from airbnb.com: MYR8000

airbnb.com charges 3% for all their platform services: MYR 8000 x 3% = MYR240
(Platform charges varies from different platforms)

Tota revenue that comes in: MYR8000 – MYR 240 = MYR 7760

Revenue to Home & Hub: RM7760 x 30% = MYR 2328

Revenue to You, the owner: RM7760 x 70% = MYR 5432

Other pricing packages are available upon request.

If you wish to find out on how to get started, click [here]

If you’ve heard enough and wants to get in touch right this moment, click [here]